Sunday, June 29, 2008

Keep it up homegirl, don't you quit.

"Welcome to the End"

It wasn't a question of if
but a matter of when
you're harboring the secret
but it's been released unknowingly
it was told to me

Normally I don't pay much attention to hearsay
but when everybody here says it, it's gotta be fact
I don't take much of what anybody else says seriously
but when you give me reason to, then I start to believe

Welcome to the end
welcome to the fallout where beautiful losers win
Welcome to the end
welcome to the fallout where beautiful losers win

Doesn't matter what your
actions when around me are
I've been looking at your actions from afar
the silence was deafening
the silence spoke volumes
the silence had no time to be awkward
it was too busy telling the truth

Welcome to the end
welcome to the fallout where beautiful losers win
Welcome to the end
of us, and my new beginning, oh

I don't take much of what people say seriously
but seriously, did you, did you think you could fool me
I don't take much of what people say seriously
but seriously, did you, did you think you could fool me


No comments: