Thursday, June 12, 2008

I know everything's gonna be okay, if you just stay gone.


"Over"

I'm used to my hair
being a certain length
and I'm used to
seeing you everyday, hey

I'm used to putting up with all of your bullshit
and I've decided,
I've decided I'm through with it

I've gotten used to the idea
of you and I
always being there, for each other

I've gotten acclimated
to receiving accolades
I've gotten used to
listening to your complaints

We get stuck in so many ruts
it's, impossible to get out
but the real world
is coming in fast
and we gotta meet it

We get stuck
in the same old routine
trust me
I've been trying to find out
a way to avoid it
for 16 years now

She said, my songs don't make
any sense, well that's just because it's
kind of hard to relate when you've
spent your life inside of a safe place

Now let's about face
face the future
face the facts
let's face it.
let's face them.
let's face it.
it's over.

No comments: