Just a little song inspired by a lovely lady I know.
"17 Months(And You Haven't Complained Yet)"
Remember when you told me
lyrics don't make a good song
Well I'm not too good at the guitar
so that's all you'll get from moi
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
as trite as all my words can be
as cheesy as the lyrics get
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
my word choices are like you
there's others out there
but I choose the best bet
I'm inspired by all those
artists from years gone
I may namecheck them
but you're the subject of all my songs
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
okay, so you have
but we're still goin' at it
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
my word choices are like you
there's others out there
but I choose the best bet
I write you these all the time
you read them and smile
take them home
put 'em in an Avon bag
'cause baby that's your style
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
like Green Day said
it was worth all the while
17 months
and you haven't complained yet
my word choices are like you
there's others out there
but I choose the best bet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment