Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Best friends means you get what you deserve.

Some events recently inspired this.

"False"

And there's no such thing as emo
Show me one, show me one
And there's no such thing as emo
Show me one, show me one

What I'd give to have my life be
something simple like Beverly Hills
90210, oh, no such thing, there's no such thing

What I'd give to keep my best friends
remain my best friend
no such thing
no such thing
no such thing
There's no such thing

This is goodbye
Cause I don't have what it takes
to keep all of you entertained
to keep making these mistakes
This is goodbye
I hope those pictures turn out great
They're the last thing
the last thing you'll remember me by

Yes I know everybody goes through these moments
and yes I know everybody feels like hell
Yes I know everybody says the same things
but this time I swear I'm seriously serious, oh

Stay with what you're going with
I can't get it out any better than
saying it straight up, saying it straight up
Stay with what you're going with
I can't do it any longer
I'm throwing in the towel cause
it's not what I thought it was

There's no such thing as keeping it real
and there's no such thing as being so chill
And there's no such thing as being fine
But there's no such thing as being a good friend,
of mine
friend, of mine
Frienemies, frienemies, the time has come to pick your side
I hope the picture turned out good
cause that's all you have to remember me by

No comments: