Well, okay. While the Semisonic title is true, it really means nothing to this. I'm not ending my blogging elsewhere. This is just a different outlet for me to use, and to blog different stuff than my usual blogs.
This blog will be a lot of my poems, songs, stories, scripts. Also, a lot of film and song analysis/reviewing/advice. Yes, believe it or not, some people need advice in what song to listen to.
To explain the name of the blogspot, "she gave me a pen", it's a line from the film Say Anything...(1989). It's an incredible movie, and the full line is "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen." How many times have you given a LOT, and only received the equivalent of a pen back?
And, of course, "And that's all I have to say about that", is from Forrest Gump(1994).
Now, the introductory blog is finished. From now on, my blogs can start being deeper than just "Hi, I'm justin. This is my blog."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment